i24 Industrial Floor Scrubber Dryer
Water and cleaning chemical is applied through the front scrubbing brush, the liquids are vacuumed up by the 762mm wide parabolic squeegee at the rear of the scrubber dryer and collected in the 65 litre recovery tank.
A flexible hose is fitted to empty the recovery tank of the dirty recovered liquids, the top of the scrubber dryer swings open on hinges for easy filling of clean water and cleaning chemicals.
- Easy to use control system
- No wet spots because vacuum motor shuts down 5 seconds after machine has been turned off
- No tools required to change squeegee blades, quick and easy to use
- Max working efficiency 2600 m2/hr, projected working efficiency 2200 m2/hr
- Traction Drive- Whereas the non traction drive models are propelled forwards by the rotation of the brush, the traction drive models use a drive shaft to the wheels to enable moment, the advantage of this is the scrubber dryer has the ability to reverse.
- Be Safe & Seen- The I.C.E L24BT Scrubber dryer is fitted with a flashing front red light enabling the cleaning machine and operator to be seen by other vehicles such as forklift trucks. Also fitted as standard is a large 'emergency stop' button situated at the rear of the scrubber dryer just below the control panel.
- Working efficiency is greatly enhanced due to 600mm cleaning width that comes with dual brushes
- Due to the use of high quality materials durability is guaranteed