i28BT Industrial Floor Scrubber Dryer
CALL FOR LATEST OFFERS ON THIS PRODUCT 0800 566 8407
Water and cleaning chemical is applied through the front scrubbing brush, the liquids are vacuumed up by the 1000mm wide parabolic squeegee at the rear of the scrubber dryer and collected in the 120 litre recovery tank.
A flexible hose is fitted to empty the recovery tank of the dirty recovered liquids, the top of the scrubber drier swings open on hinges for easy filling of clean water and cleaning chemicals.
- Enhanced cleaning efficiency– Dual brush design, and 800mm cleaning width
- Fully automatic control system
- 100L solution tank– Ideal for large area cleaning in supermarkets, factories, warehouses, train and underground stations
- High quality and durability– steel chassis and aluminium casted pick up tool and brush base
- Additional pressure system- suitable for every floor surface, the 710mm wide (28”) brush has adjustable pressures of 18, 36 and 54kg which enables good contact even on uneven floors and different types of surfaces.
- Working efficiency 2850 m/hr²
- No Wet Spots– The scrubber dryers vacuum motor shuts down 5 seconds after machine has been turned off making sure that the squeegee and hoses are clear of liquid.
- Traction Drive– Whereas the non traction drive models are propelled forwards by the rotation of the brush, the traction drive models use a drive shaft to the wheels to enable moment, the advantage of this is the scrubber drier has the ability to reverse.
- Be Safe & Seen– The Intelligent Cleaning Equipment i28BT Scrubber dryer is fitted with a flashing front red light enabling the cleaning machine and operator to be seen by other vehicles such as forklift trucks. Also fitted as standard is a large ’emergency stop’ button situated at the rear of the scrubber dryer just below the control panel.